Rose Bathtub Salts are simple to make at residence and great to offer as items!
- 1 Tablespoon service oil (like jojoba, fractionated coconut oil, candy almond or a mixture of your favorites.
- 10-20 drops Rose important oil or substitute any “rosey” oil like Rose Geranium, Palmarosa or strive our Rose Absolute Mix which is sort of reasonably priced and works properly in quite a few DIY recipes.
- 1 cup sea salt, coarse and tremendous or any mixture.
- ½ cup Epsom salt
- ¼ cup dried Rose buds & petals (optionally available)
How one can make:
- Combine liquid oil and important oil. Add salt and blend properly to mix. Combine in rose petals.
- Retailer in an air-tight container.
- Use ½ – 1 cup per bathtub