RamDev dives into the Tantra of enjoyment, marvel, and astonishment to assist us give up with love into our sacred elementary nature.
“On this loopy twenty first century through which we’re dwelling, for me, probably the most accessible and thrilling observe is that this notion of Tantra—of with the ability to be with something and instantly go to its elementary nature.” – RamDev Dale Borglum
On this episode RamDev Dale Borglum explores:
- Knowledge from basic books Zen Flesh Zen Bones by Paul Reps, and The Yoga of Delight, Surprise, and Astonishment, translated by Jai Deva Singh, each on historical Vijñāna Bhairava—the 112 directions from Shiva to the Goddess on the way to instantly awaken
- The connection inside Tantra between love, vacancy, self, devotion, and compassion
- Maharajji’s assertion that “the most effective kind to worship God is each from” and the way every part is grace
- Tantra, the Divine Mom, and devouring and digesting feelings
- Yoga versus Tantra
- Embodied mindfulness for transmuting emotion into the sacred
- Guru Yoga and figuring out oneself with God/Deity and mantra
- Surrendering into love via non-grasping
Ram Dev joins Raghu for a Maharajji, devotion, and Tantra steeped dialog about “winging it” in India, on Mindrolling Ep. 414
About RamDev Dale Borglum:
RamDev Dale Borglum is the founder and Government Director of the Residing/Dying Challenge within the San Francisco Bay Space. He’s a pioneer within the aware dying motion and has labored immediately with hundreds of individuals with life-threatening diseases and their households for over 30 years. In 1981, Dale based the primary residential facility in america, The Dying Middle, for individuals who wished to die consciously. His life’s work and keenness has been and continues to be the therapeutic of our particular person and collective relationship with dying and utilizing our mortality as an inspiration for religious awakening.
Take heed to extra from RamDev Dale Borglum:
RamDev talks about how the present state of the world is uncovering so many alternatives for observe, in Therapeutic on the Edge Ep. 48
RamDev offers a dharma speak about cultivating sufficient religion to face issues as they’re, and leads a meditation centered on the ability of the grounding breath, in Therapeutic on the Edge Ep. 49.
Constructing a bridge from separation to connection, RamDev affords practices for staying grounded, working with feelings like grief, and transmuting concern into love, in Therapeutic on the Edge Ep. 67.
RamDev shares tales of his time with Ram Dass from the early days of the satsang, and displays on what Ram Dass meant to him as a instructor and good friend, in Therapeutic on the Edge Ep. 42.
RamDev shares a dharma discuss on how we will ease our struggling by providing compassion to our concern, in Therapeutic a the Edge Ep. 46.
Hyperlink to https://www.livingdying.org/
Photograph through Sunny studio