Completely happy Fall!!
It’s time for sweater climate, cozy weekends, and naturally… the whole lot pumpkin. Nothing actually says fall fairly just like the return of the Pumpkin Spice Latte to coffeeshop menus, proper?! However when you’re like me and never a espresso individual, it’s arduous to order this once I exit. That’s why I got here up with my very own coffee-free Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe.
In case you’re on the lookout for that comforting pumpkin spice style with out the espresso, you’re gonna loveeeee this variation!
Wow. Even simply taking a look at it makes me really feel heat and comfy.
My model of the PSL is made with chai tea rather than espresso. And also you received’t imagine this – It’s additionally vegan, made with REAL pumpkin, and spices. No synthetic components.
Mainly I’m saying this PSL recipe is MAGIC and also you want it nowwwww.
Right here’s Your Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe!
1 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla cashew milk
3 tablespoons canned pumpkin
1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/4 teaspoon floor cloves
1 teaspoon maple extract
2 tablespoons maple syrup, and/or stevia to style
1 chai tea bag (natural)
2 tablespoons CoCoWhip
- Warmth milk in a small saucepan over medium warmth. Add pumpkin and stir to mix.
- Stir in spices, sweetener of selection, and maple extract.
- When the milk begins to simmer, cut back warmth to low and add the chai tea bag.
- Steep tea bag for 4-5 minutes, then take away tea bag.
- Fastidiously pour your pumpkin spice latte into your favourite mug!
- Prime with CoCoWhip and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
You possibly can swap your favourite milk!
You can too swap CoCoWhip with any dairy-free whipped cream you like.
Serving Measurement – whole recipe
Web Carbs: 34.5g
Word – Vitamin data is an estimate and should range 🙂
Is that this Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe supplying you with alllll the autumn vibes?!