Be part of brainwave entrainment artist Nadja Lind and CEO John Dupuy in dialog about re-enchantment, the artwork of letting go, the alchemy of apply, the necessity to pay attention to what it’s we need to change, Nadja’s newest launch with iAwake, Re-enchantment: The Finish of the Exile, and extra on this warm-hearted 30-minute dialogue.
In addition to being an excellent brainwave entrainment developer with a really intriguing and distinctive type, favoring ambient drone sounds plus binaural beats, Nadja can also be an authorized Vitality Medication Therapist, a specialist in Ache Aid Remedy, and an authorized Yoga Coach. She and John Dupuy have been mates a very long time and their mutual respect and fondness for one another and shared insights into the method of therapeutic illuminate their conversations collectively.
Right here, they talk about:
- The inspiration behind Re-enchantment: Why the calm drone? 2:25
- The focused brainwave states: delta, alpha, theta. 4:05
- Each time you pay attention, it’s going to be totally different. (“You may’t step in the identical river twice.”) 5:50
- The alchemical strategy of apply. 7:35
- The significance of specializing in what you need as a substitute of what you don’t need. 10:58
- What does The Finish of the Exile consult with? 14:15
- What’s re-enchantment? A motive to be alive! 15:43
- Connecting to our innate therapeutic capability. 18:54
- When all the things strikes right into a state of move. 21:32
- Nadja’s suggestions for listening to totally different frequencies. 26:16
John Dupuy is the CEO of iAwake Applied sciences and travels internationally to show and encourage on the themes of Integral Restoration, Integral Transformative Observe, and the usage of brainwave entrainment expertise to deepen one’s meditation apply and within the remedy of habit, despair, and PTSD.
This weblog was created by Heidi Mitchell, John Dupuy’s longtime assistant and iAwake’s weblog supervisor. John launched Heidi to Integral apply and sound tech-enhanced meditation in 2007. Heidi can also be a contract editor of nonfiction books, blogs, and web sites. She could be reached at www.heidimitchelleditor.com.