Settle in for a deal with as Ram Dass shares the primary a part of the story of the Ramayana, which options the monkey god, Hanuman, as he serves lord Ram on the journey to defeat Ravana.
Need to be a part of the dialogue about this episode of Right here and Now? Be part of the Ram Dass Fellowship digital meetup on Could 2nd at 3pm EDT, join the Normal Fellowship group right here to obtain extra info.
“And he’s very devoted. Hanuman has come to Earth simply to serve Ram. Hanuman is so dedicated to Ram that he’s like your breath is to your physique. He is called the breath of Ram. He lives so shut that he’s an instance of the way in which during which, whenever you’ve completely devoted your self to God, you might have all of the powers to serve, to do every thing you might want to do, as you will notice in a minute.” – Ram Dass
On this episode:
- Ram Dass introduces the story of the Ramayana and units up the villain, the 10-headed demon, Ravana
- Ram Dass describes how Brahma took delivery as Ram with the intention to defeat Ravana
- He shares how Ram grew up a noble prince, however was finally banished from his kingdom and despatched to dwell within the forest together with his spouse, Sita, and his brother, Laxman
- Ram Dass talks about Ravana’s obsession with Sita and the way he kidnaps her away from Ram
- He introduces the nice monkey god, Hanuman, who is keen to serve Ram
- Ram Dass reads to us about Hanuman’s quest to search out Sita and his leap of religion throughout an ocean – the best leap ever taken
Keep tuned for the conclusion of this epic story, premiering Could eighth 2023!
About Ram Dass:
Ram Dass’ spirit has been a guiding gentle for generations, carrying alongside hundreds of thousands on the journey. Ram Dass teaches that by means of the Bhakti follow of unconditional love, we are able to all join with our true nature. By way of these teachings, Ram Dass has shared somewhat piece of his guru, Maharajji, with all who’ve listened to him.
Take heed to extra episodes of the Ram Dass Right here and Now Podcast:
Return to the very starting of the journey as Ram Dass talks about his early years in life and the psychedelic expertise that modified every thing in Right here and Now Ep. 1.
How does our notion form our expertise of struggling? Ram Dass investigates the various roots of struggling in Right here and Now Ep. 132.
All of us contact states of transcendence. Ram Dass explores how we are able to come into contact with the trail of awakening in Right here and Now Ep. 164.
Ram Dass breaks down the historical past of psychedelics and helps us perceive the dangers and rewards of those consciousness-altering chemical substances in Right here and Now Ep. 183.
Lower to the chase of what non secular follow is all about. Ram Dass helps us escape the jail of our egos in Right here and Now Ep. 201.